Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday = Fantastic

Just to get this off my chest real quick:

Angels v Yankees tonight - Dear Angels, I know you dropped 4 straight(3 to the Blue Jays...THE BLUE JAYS!!!) but I am going to see you tonight - don't fuck up! Your Fan, DFresh

Now that I got that out of my system some quick thoughts..

Wouldn't it be sweet if all animals migrated south? I want to see a giant V shaped swarm of bears hauling ass down the median of a highway.

What ever happened to good cartoons? All the ones on TV nowadays seem to be an easy way to diagnose if your kid has epilepsy. I want the good ones like Thundercats and the questionably Homoerotic ones like He-man, yeah hes got a secret he doesnt want his dad to know alright.

Porpoises or Dolphins? One is fun to say, one is cool, how do you pick?

Speaking of marine mammalia, who the hell made march of the penguins? I want a movie on lion hunting or some cool animal. Instead I have to stay up late at night with the fate of society resting on whether or not The Duckbill Platypus will be immortalized on film - I got my finger on the trigger baby..

I saw a kid on tv today who is blind and plays video games and wins, why doesnt someone just unplug his controller?

Enjoy your Friday ladies and gents and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. My new camera arrives Monday. Once I get used to its functionality and all that I will start a photoblog - the first set of pics will probably be from my trip to the Aquarium with my nephew after next weekend. NICE!