Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Thank you blogger

Dear Blogger,

I would like to take a moment to thank you for providing myself and others with a venue in which we can vent, share ideas, laugh, cry, all that kind of crap. With that out of the way I would also like to extend to you my middle finger. I do not know why you feel the need to delete half my post when I click the publish button, thusly turning the post that would be located where this awesome letter now resides ,into an entire hyperlinked paragraph. That was not only awesome but astounding and I applaud the feat you accomplished in taking my creative time spent writing, and ramming it in my ass. I understand my job sucks and every day I feel like I am trapped in Office Space without crazy Milton, but now I am one step closer to hugging my stapler and kicking your electronic ass.

If you would be so kind as to not screw up my posts and waste the words I spent time writing it would be greatly appreciated. If you have any other concerns please email them to me so I too can have the pleasure of deleting something you spent time writing you sorry bastard.

Love Always & Forever,

Amateur Standing